Thursday, August 28, 2008
"The Nokia N95 is a smartphone developed by the Nokia. It is also one of the part in the company's Nseries smartphones. The N95's features include the monetary features of 60 series 3rd edition's platform with feature pack1. The Nokia N95 employs a two-way slider, it allows access to media playback buttons or a keypad. On April 7, 2007, the N95 went on sale in the United States. The N95 holds an integrated GPS receiver. It is located below the 0 key on the keypad. Nokia N95 has squeezed in as many features as one would have hardly ever expected out of a mobile phone handset."
Nokia N95 is a great phone produced by the Nokia company. It is more efficient to use. It addresses the 3G mobile phone which implies the speed of data transfer and video calling. Nokia N95 is also famous in its built-in 5 Megapixel (2592 x 1944)camera. You can play video through realplayer appl, bluetooth, and also can connect to the internet through UMTS and HSDPA.
It really amazing phone with high features of efficiency.
Toshiba Satellite U305-S5127 notebook is just a small laptop but very efficient and has the good overall performance. It has the screen size of 13.3" but you will be surprised with it's features which are exceptionally good.
It's processor is a 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T7100. It has an amazing speed and provides spacious storage. Hard drive is 200 GB and a 2 GB Ram. So you can save whatever you need.
It's Intel GMA 950 video card with 256 shared memory is suited for gaming. Not only for playing, Toshiba Satellite U305-S5127 notebook has the ability to burn different formats.
"The pre-installed Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium is just perfect and also having Media Center features. Over the years, improvements have been made on Toshiba laptops, and the Toshiba Satellite U305-S5127 laptop notebook is one of the portable products made."
Getting internet connection is not a problem. This notebook already had features needed in connecting the internet. Its already had Quad-band Wi-Fi Lan 802.11a/b/g/n),and of course the 10/100 Ethernet. It has also a memory card reader which is very essential when transferring date, phones, cameras, and other latest gadgets.
The new Lenovo 3000 C200 notebook brings the latest and outstanding technology and features. The feature of this laptop covers many areas such as good hardware, portability, fast processor and many more...
* ntel Core 2 Duo processor T5500 and Celeron M processor 420 featuring Intel SpeedStep technology1 for maximum and battery-optimized performance
* 381.0-mm (15-in) display with 1024 x 768 resolution
* Integrated Intel 945GM graphics chipset
* Battery life of up to 2.52 hours
* 24x max CD-ROM, 24x-24x-24x-8x max CD/RW/DVD-ROM or DVD Recordable 8x Max3
* One PC card slot (Type I- and II-compatible)
* Standard 512 MB or 1 GB (2 x 512 MB)
* ThinkPad® PC2-5300 DDR2 667 MHz memory, expandable with optional SDRAM SO-DIMM module to a maximum 2.0 GB4,5
* 56 K V.906 modem (V.92-designed)7 and 10/100 Ethernet
* Standard ports: Four USB 2.0, external display, S-Video, RJ-45, RJ-11, and IEEE 1394 port
* Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition8
* Support Center: 800-426-7378
This is a good machine. It can perform tasks fast and comfortable. "The use of it Windows Vista Business operating system is also something amazing. This provides you with many preloaded software to further give you a good time. Working with this operating system provides the tools you need for your everyday work."
Since it has a weight of 8.85 pounds you can easily carry it anywhere your work is. It is comfortable and good looking compared to other laptops which are heavy and stressful.
To all who are planning to buy laptops, Lenovo 3000 C200 notebookwould be the best for you.